Lagos State Government Distribution of Food and Other Relief Material to Residents
Lagos State government is set to distribute food to residents and other relief materials that will last the citizens for 14 days as a result of corona virus outbreak ….
The Lagos state Governor, Babajide Sanwoolu, made this known through his personal twitter page on Friday.
SEE TWEET BELOW
According to report, the distribution of foods is said to help cushion the effect of the Corona Virus (Covid-19) outbreak on Lagos residents.
In Nigeria, as at the time of this report, 65 people have been tested positive for Corona Virus, and Lagos with the highest numbers of infected case with 45.
- Gbo Ohun – Adekunle Bukola [VIDEO]
- Nigeria traditional fashion or Western Fashion, which one would you rock rock more
- SOCIAL MEDIA AND THE FUTURE OF THE YOUTH – AMUIDUNNU ANNUAL RAMADAN LECTURE 2022 | Eventriga TV
- School in Canada or 10 Million Naira and an apartment in Banana Island – Speek Now ep 2
- 12 Powerful Quotes From Desmond Tutu – Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The pandemic has led to the temporary closure of schools, markets and companies in major cities in the State.
The mode of distribution has not been clearly stated based on the recent announcement…..but it was noted that 200,000 households with six person per house will be targeted in the first stage of the “Emergency Food Response.”
The food to be shared includes; Rice, Beans, Garri, Pepper, Water, and Vitamins.
SEE PICTURES BELOW
More details later……
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE DISTRIBUTION!?
use the comment box👇🏽
New White Sneakers – Glow In The Night Unisex FootwearProduct on sale
3D Screen Enlarger For Mobile Phone (8 inches)₦2,800.00
Rent Projector And Projector Screen₦2,000.00 – ₦8,000.00
Commercial Video JingleProduct on sale