Lagos residents reacts as Lagos State Government Begins Food Distribution
In a video shared on social media platform, some Lagos residents reacts to the food given to them as relief material.
The videos showed an unknown individuals complaining about the food given to them which is supposed to last for 14 days during the corona virus lockdown.
According to the Lagos state government, the relief materials will be available for vulnerable indigents above 60 years and have registered under the LAGOS STATE RESIDENTS REGISTRATION AGENCY (LASSRA)
- Nigeria traditional fashion or Western Fashion, which one would you rock rock more
- SOCIAL MEDIA AND THE FUTURE OF THE YOUTH – AMUIDUNNU ANNUAL RAMADAN LECTURE 2022 | Eventriga TV
- School in Canada or 10 Million Naira and an apartment in Banana Island – Speek Now ep 2
- 12 Powerful Quotes From Desmond Tutu – Nobel Peace Prize Winner
- King Dr. Saheed Osupa at HABTEC Birthday Party Celebration – Hunters Garden [EVENT]
Watch reactions below and share your own opinion under the comment box
MORE REACTIONS ON SOCIAL MEDIA