#PayUsViaBvn : Nigerians demands palliatives from FG after another round of 14 days Lockdown
Nigerians have taken to social media the #PayUsViaBvn to persuade FG after the announcement of another fourteen(14) days of lockdown.
The announcement was made by the President of the country on Easter Monday. Many Nigerians were glued to their radio and television station to receive the news.
The news did not meet many Nigerians well, thereby prompting them to start a trend on social media to demand palliatives as done in other countries.
- Nigeria traditional fashion or Western Fashion, which one would you rock rock more
- SOCIAL MEDIA AND THE FUTURE OF THE YOUTH – AMUIDUNNU ANNUAL RAMADAN LECTURE 2022 | Eventriga TV
- School in Canada or 10 Million Naira and an apartment in Banana Island – Speek Now ep 2
- 12 Powerful Quotes From Desmond Tutu – Nobel Peace Prize Winner
- King Dr. Saheed Osupa at HABTEC Birthday Party Celebration – Hunters Garden [EVENT]
Eventriga TV spoke with some of the residents in Apapa Iganmu about the 14 days lockdown, they had this to say;
Abiola Samson, Trader
“I don’t think this government really care about us before they announce this lockdown again. Why will they announce another 14 days without providing food or money for us to buy food stuff. I am just tired, I will not lie to you”
Fidelis Blessing – Business Owner
“The govt should have extend it for just 1 week instead of 2 weeks. How do they want us to survive this hunger virus”
Ibrahim Oyindamola – Worker
“My prayer is that they should not stop us from work because we dont know how things will go after the lockdown o. “
Idoh Frank – Retailer
“Government should try and help we small business owners na. We cannot go to work and there is no money to eat. How are we going to survive another 14 days?“
Alabi Kareem – Driver
“Me no fit go work again and to get money eat don turn wahala. Mek government no use hunger virus kill us o.“
Nigerians speak on social media persuade the government to give Nigerians palliatives via BVN